Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
- Swimming Pool
This apartment is so amazing you may never want to leave home. It features solid oak flooring throughout, with oversized windows bathing the apartment in natural light and soaring ceilings ensuring that the apartment has an open, airy feel.
The building amenities are simply amazing as well*_*It is known for having the largest private amenity space in the UWS.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.