Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
- Swimming Pool
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
This ultra delightful apartment is rare in its class, having a magnificent view of the river and of midtown manhattan.
Its massive design does not fail to impress, features such as a huge walk-in closet and modern mable bathrooms are what make this apartment stand out so much more. The rooms can each fit king six beds and plenty of other furniture.
The jaw dropping amenities in this building are unlike other buildings. All new gym, Wall-climb, Olympic size pool and private lounge are just the beginning.
For immediate showing or questions, please feel free to contact Shameth Diaz at (347)678-0469 or email Shameth@paramount-ny.comText's are ok!
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Shameth Diaz has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,775. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.