Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
No Fee. Newly renovated with high end stainless steel appliances, green grantie coutners, white cabinetry, marble baths, new oak wood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, washer/dryer, dining area and a large private deck off the master bedroom which features a walk-in-closet and an ensuite bathroom.
Building features state-of-the-art renovated lobby, high-speed elevators and a gym. Great Midtown location near Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Radio City, Carnegie Hall.
Please call Tammi: 646-480-9826.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,695. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West or Central Park South. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.