Features and Amenities
The entire apartment features floor to ceiling glass windows that allow in a spectacular amount of light. The ceiling height is approximately 10 feet. The chefs kitchen has an abundant supply of Maple wood cabinets with sleek modern accents, all new top of the line stainless steel appliances, the kitchen is open to the dining room, has a marble breakfast bar and is the perfect spot to entertain a dozen of your friends.. Bed also has floor to ceiling windows. Your new home also comes with a washer and dryer, cable and high speed internet ready, multimedia outlets, state of the art private health club, landscaped roof deck, in house valet service offering dry cleaning, laundry, maid service, special events lounge, media room and conference room, on site attended parking garage. Within walking distance to Restaurant Row, Lincoln Center, The new Hudson River Park, Columbus Circle and Central Park. Easy access to the 1,2,3,7,A,B,C,D,E,N,Q,R,W trains. This is the ideal home for someone who loves to entertain and deserves the very best.
Listing ID: #824263
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Hilah Hadaway Williams has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,822. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.