Features and Amenities
Your home is situated on a beautiful tree-lined block, in a prime Midtown location. Enjoy spacious living throughout with a large living room, 2 queen-sized bedrooms, and ample closet space that makes this apt. great for shares and families alike. Featured in this charming residence is a new stainless steel kitchen, renovated bathroom, and over-sized windows, polished hardwood flooring, and high ceilings in each room! If you want to live in a quite building that is still only moments from all the action then this place is for you!!
Listing ID: #1054970
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Paul Buttenhoff has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,980. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.