Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- New Construction
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
- Swimming Pool
This is truly amazing!!!Big 2br convertible.The bedrooms easily fits a queen size bed , the living room is great.Big kitchen with all appliances and tons of cabinet space. This apartment is nice and bright with good closet space_____________Full service,doorman building with concierge and valet service. the building has a state of the art health club and pool, maid service and dry cleaning service!The pictures don't do it justice! You must see this in person.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is till in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.