Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Swimming Pool
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
AAA LUXURY BUILDING FEATURES A 24HR DOORMAN VALET CONCIERGE SERVICE. FEATURING THE BEST AMENITIES IN MIDTOWN WEST: HUGE GYM & POOL, ROOFTOP TERRACE/SUN DECK * CINEMA ROOM * PARKING GARAGE * BUSINESS CENTER/CONFERENCE ROOM * RESIDENT LOUNGE * POOL TABLE.. LOCATED IN A LIVELY MIDTOWN WEST LOCATION.
STUNNING HUGE flex 4BR 2BATH APT WITH A VERY LARGE LIVING ROOM* WOOD FLOORS* 2 FULL MARBLE BATHS* LARGE FULL KITCHEN* BIG CLOSET SPACE AND WALK IN CLOSET ** LARGE WINDOWS * BIG BALCONY * LOTS OF LIGHT.
for more info call Alan AT 917-279-4447 *LOWEST PRICE 4BR IN MIDTOWN WEST...TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE AMAZING SUPER LOW PRICE.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alan Haddad has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,500. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.