Features and Amenities
Fantastic layout in this extra large junior one bedroom! Ash hardwood floors, air conditioning, and floor to ceiling glass complement a sleek modern kitchen with high grade stainless steel appliances. There is a washer and dryer in unit and solar shades have been installed for your convenience. The building offers the most complete amenity package available in the area including a uniformed 24 hour doorman, indoor and outdoor screening areas, multiple tenant lounges, an extensive roof deck, indoor pool, full fitness center, indoor basketball court, and more. Call to view - you deserve it!
Listing ID: #1079196
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $3,895. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.