Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- New Construction
- No Fee
- Outdoor Space
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
LUXURIOUS BUILDING WITH ALL AMENITIES YOU CAN THINK OF.DOOR- MAN,ROOF- DECK,NEW- CONSTRUCTION,LOUNGE,BUSINESSCENTER, LAUNDRY AND MORE...
LARGE LUXURY FLEX2 BEDROOM APT. HIGH FLOOR WITH GORGEOUS VIEWS, TONS OF CLOSETS, BEAUTIFUL CHEF'S KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STELL APPLIANCES AND GRANITE COUNTERS. PRIVATE BALCONY!!!
FOR MORE INFO AND SCHEDULE EXCLUSIVE SHOWING PLEASE CALL/TXT DANNY @ 917.660.6865OR EMAIL ME AT DAGMON@PARAMOUNT-NY.COM
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 2609
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Danny Agmon has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as midtown west or Midtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is till in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.