Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
1 BLOCK FROM PENN STATION. STEPS TO EMPIRE STATE BUILDING,MEDISON SQUARE GARDEN AND GRAND CENTRAL PLUS A PLETHORA OF PARKS, MUSEUMS AND RESTAURANTS.Building Amenities:***24-hour doorman ***New lobby ***Private sundeck with free Wi-Fi ***FREE fitness center with weight room; GO FIT SYSTEMS group classes such as yoga, Pilates, boot camp, zumba and much more***On-premise dry cleaning services ***Large card-operated self-service laundry room
STUNNING CORNER STUDIO***RENOVATED *** MARBLE BATHS***GRANITE KITCHEN***LARGE WINDOWS WITH LOTS OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT****TONS OF CLOSETS***AMAZING CITY VIEWS****HEAT AND AC INCLUDED IN RENT***
CONTACT ME FOR VIEWINGSHIRA@CALIBERNYC.COM 347-751-7782
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Shira Zaafrani has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,200. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.