Features and Amenities
1BR in Classic Pre-war building. Large living space with high ceilings and big closets. Lots of sunlight. Brand new full kitchen. Plenty of grocery, drugstores, and other conveniences right outside your door. Short walk to subway(1,A) to get you anywhere in the city. Please contact to view.
Listing ID: #1062003
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Peters has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,500. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.