Features and Amenities
Beautiful Sprawling 3BR in Classic Pre-war building. Voice Intercom entry in low rise. Shiny Hardwood floors look brand new. High Ceilings and windows give the this apartment plenty of light. Huge Full kitchen. Grocery and shopping right outside door. Easy Subway access nearby (A,C,1) Please contact to view.
Listing ID: #975015
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Peters has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,000. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.