14th to 40th Street, Chelsea, Downtown, Greenwich Village, West Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Is location what you're looking for?
STOP YOUR SEARCH!
Doorman-Elevator building, with 2 in building laundry rooms, RIGHT BY UNION SQUARE! This amazing alcove studio is not only in one of the greatest spots in NYC, but it's also BIGGER than most one bedroom apartments! Featuring all new renovations, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and lots of light, this apartment has it all.
Even a private BALCONY with gorgeous city VIEWS!!!
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Gavin Smith has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,595. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Chelsea or Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.