West Village, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Downtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Looking for unique? Look no further, you've found it. Every bit the apartment you have wanted and then some. Situated in one of the most desirable areas of the city, you have everything you could possibly need within a few blocks. Apt features: 20 ft ceilings, stone countertops, ample custom storage, a full standing loft, as well as a private outdoor space. These spaces rarely come available. Take advantage of the opportunity while you can.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: Michael Sifontes has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,595. The apartment location is generally known as West Village or Greenwich Village or Chelsea or Downtown. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.