Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
Fabulous 2BR/2Bath/Dining Room/Living room apartment near union square. Apartment is on the 16th floor and has downtown exposures. Renovated Chefs Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and dishwasher. Both bedrooms have excellent closet space and are sun filled. Located in an doorman, elevator, laundry building.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,450. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.