Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
GREAT BUILDING IN THE HEART OF WEST VILLAGE, JUST STEPS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, PARK, MEATPACKING DISTRICT, WELL KNOWN RESTAURANTS.
GORGEOUS APARTMENT,SUN FILLED, STAINLES STILL KITCHEN, BEAUTIFULLY POLISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS,CLOSET SPACE, BEAUTIFUL LARGE KITCHEN.MUST SEE IT BEFORE ITS GONE!!!
CALL ALICE TO VIEW!718-607-0377
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,100. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.