Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Awesome layout and location - easy subway and access to Central Park!This south facing apartment feature a large sunblasted living area that can easily be configured to your needs. The building is well located and on a quiet street close to everthing! If youare looking for a home close to Columbia University this is a best bet! This apartment is underpriced - so get it while it's still available by calling or emailing me direct.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Georges Bleuzen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,850. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.