Features and Amenities
Italian marble countertops and glass tile accents throughout every residence Miele, Viking, and Sub-Zero equipped kitchens Kitchen islands clad in Italian marble feature Sub-Zero wine coolers Bathrooms with rainfall showerheads as well as extra wide and deep soaking tubs Miele washer and dryer in all units Abundant closet space, all custom designed for maximum storage and efficiency. Walk in closets in every unit Frosted glass panels on all doors Exquisite flamed quartersawn red oak strip flooring Custom lighting fixtures by La Spec throughout each residence State of the art FIOS available, as well as 2 walls with internet and phone outlets in each room 10-12 foot ceilings with sculpted coffers Noise reduction insulation in every wall Two Water Street, New York, New York The lavishly appointed billiards parlour, club room and poker room contribute to an ideal environment and lifestyle. A childrens playroom and a game room provide hours of amusement for all ages. Residents can relax and rejuvenate on the 5,000 square foot landscaped roof deck complete with cabanas, grass lawn and an outdoor cinema. Full service concierge and valet New York Health & Racquet Club on site Valet parking available Refrigerated storage in lobby for grocery deliveries Complimentary WiFi in club room and roof deck Large screen HDTV in club room DVD & book library Executive conference room Complimentary espresso in club room Pet friendly State of the art security Smoke free building and residences
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1061851
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,100. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.