Financial District, battery park, south street seaport, tribeca, Downtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Is this not your perfect match? No worries! I have access to over 99.9% of all listings in NYC. Please call, text, or email anytime, and I will dedicate myself to finding your new home!
~ Large Studio!
~ Bright and Sunny
~ Granite Countertops
~ GE Stainless Steel Appliances
~ Maple Cabinetry
~ Marble Baths
~ High Ceilings
~ 24 Hour Doorman
~ Wraparound sundeck
~ Outdoor Golf Driving Range
~ Laundry Room
~ Fitness Center
~ Bike Room
~ Valet Services (Dry cleaning & Maid)
~ Glass enclosed Tenant Lounge
~ Tenant Storage
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Tatiana Kraft has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,200. The apartment location is generally known as Financial District or battery park or south street seaport or tribeca or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.