Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Flex 2 bed. Soaring ceilings and huge windows bring an amazing light feel to the apartment. Separate gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry and granite counter tops. Sophisticated bath with deco subway tile walls and hexagonal tile floors. Building amenities include wrap around terrace with Hudson river views, 24 hour concierge services, huge windowed fitness room, sauna, laundry room on every floor, residents lounge with pool table and WIFI and golf simulator. Close to all major subway lines.
Listing ID: #1059724
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,350. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.