Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
An oasis complete with unsurpassed amenities and stylishly sleek apartments. This unique rental community is geared specifically towards the sophisticated New York professional. Each apartment boasts condo-quality finishes with inviting layouts. Contemporary kitchens are outfitted with natural stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. Lavish baths feature deep soaking tubs and marble detail. Most apartments include walk-in closets and each resident enjoys 150 channels of free DirecTV. Amenities that cater to every aspect of residents? lives. Residents have complimentary access to a state-of-the-art fitness center that rivals the City?s finest sports clubs and an exclusive lounge features library, billiard room and screeningroom with Wi-Fi throughout.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address for the listing is extremely vague.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,575. The apartment location is generally known as USA. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.