Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Huge studio on a high floor in an ultra modern building.
Strip hardwood floors throughout.
Sleek kitchen with modern appliances, custom counters, backsplash and room for a dining room table.
Expansive windows with custom shades.
Good closet space.
Washer dryer in the unit.
This unit comes decorated with an Austrian Crystal chandelier.
Building amenities include 24 hour concierge, fitness center, complimentary continental breakfast, clubhouse, residents lounge and sun deck.
Listing ID: #918492
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address for the listing is extremely vague.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $3,300. The apartment location is generally known as Financial District or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.