Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
SAFE AND CLASSIC PREWAR 3BR LUXURY APARTMENT, UPPER WEST SIDE PRIME LOCATION, NEAR SUBWAY!
This classic, fully renovated, prewar building still retains the best style and feel of the best of New York. Excellent for your family.
This is a "classic 6" featuring three full bedrooms, including a master bedroom, large living room with classic finish and working fireplace, a den, dining room, large entryway and two full bathrooms. You also get a maid's room for your live in care taker.
Kitchen is completely updated with stainless steal appliances, marble counter tops, dishwasher, oven and plenty of storage space.
Call now to move in and make this place your home! 347-468-2617
Renting in Manhattan isn't easy. You are probably tired of dealing with unhelpful brokers and misleading adds, and so am I. I personally guarantee not just a good deal but also quality service.
Call Solomon Seagal 347-468-2617 email@example.com Only some of my listings are available online, so ask about the THOUSANDS of other quality listings!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $7,795. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.