Features and Amenities
THIS IS PRIMETIME UPPER WEST LIVING! NOT EVEN A HALF BLOCK TO GET TO CENTRAL PARK OR THE SUBWAY WHERE YOU CAN CATCH A 'C' OR A 'B'. MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY IS ONE STOP DOWN, SUPERMARKET IS AT THE END OF THE BLOCK, AND BOUTIQUES & DINING IS PEPPERED AROUND THE AREA. THERE IS TONS TO DO! THE APARTMENT HAS HUGE CLOSETS, PARQUET FLOORS, AND UPGRADED APPLIANCES AND BATHROOMS. CALL TODAY FOR A VIEWING!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,195. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.