Midtown, Midtown West. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry in Building
- New Construction
- No Fee
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
Located in Manhattans Midtown West neighborhood - one of the trendiest places in New York City - the brand new high-rise is a striking luxury apartment building . This towering building features a doorman lobby, gym and sky terraces. The Sky Club offers a place for residents to relax and mingle; there is a billiards room, bar, screening lounge and even a hot-tub. ALL AMENITIES ARE COMPLIMENTARY.
Convenient for almost any kind of travel - the Port Authority, Lincoln Tunnel, Hudson Ferry, West Side Highway and Penn Station are all nearby, not to mention the subway at Times Square. High-quality restaurants and exciting spots for entertainment and nightlife all steps away. The Theater District, Chelsea art galleries, the Hudson River Park, and Herald Square are all a short distance away.
No Fee. High Floor, J4 Layout best for 2 bedroom conversion (FULL WALL) makes for a great share. Apartment has an abundance of state of the art luxuries. Designed by award winning architect, apartment features hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the apartment with natural light. High floor w/ views of New York City. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and have natural stone countertop
For more information contact:
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Dmitriy Demydyuk has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is till in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.