Features and Amenities
**COMPLETELY RENOVATED PRE WAR BLDG WITH VIDEO INTERCOM**
**GREAT LOCATION RIGHT OFF SUBWAY AND A BLOCK FROM CENTRAL PARK**
**HI CEILINGS WITH MODERN LIGHTING**
**SEPARATE MODERN KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES**
**NEWLY TILED BATH**
**HUGE BEDROOMS AND LIVING ROOM**
**GREAT PRICE FOR SIZE AND LOCATION**
**PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT IN ALL ROOMS**
**CALL BRYAN TO VIEW APARTMENT**
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,500. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.