Features and Amenities
- ** AS BIG AS A HOUSE * MASSIVE 3BR HOME * WASH/DRY * REAL PIX! ** (Upper West Side)
* * * * * THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL END YOUR SEARCH * * * * *
RENOVATED BLDG. W/ OAK/GRANITE FLRS, GRANITE & S-STEEL KITCHEN, D/W, A/C, ETHERNET JACKS CABLE READY, RECESSED LIGHTS/DIMMERS & FINE DETAILS NEAR CENTRAL PARK & THE SUBWAY.3RD FLR, STUNNING 3 BEDROOM APT. FLOOR-THRU W/42' MOUNTED TV, WASHER/DRYER, GREAT LIGHT & ALL BRAND NEW. ACTUAL APT. PHOTOS.
* * * * * AMAZING LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE UPPER WEST SIDE * * * * *
* * * * * COME ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE FOR LESS $$$!!! * * * * *
WEB ID #: 838251
ACTUAL APARTMENT PHOTOS.
These photos are of the actual apartment for rent. Changes and/or renovations may have been made since they were taken and MAI can not guarantee their accuracy.
Location: Upper West Side
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Fee Disclosure: Credit Check Fee / Low Fee
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Michael Zaccaria has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address for the listing is extremely vague.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.