Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Be on the Upper West Side in a 24 hour Doorman building, near all transportation, shopping and restaurants! This building offers a free gym,rooftop deck, theater, laundry, bike storage and Continental Breakfast!!! There are various availabilities:
Studios starting at: 2,150.00
1 Beds starting at: 2,900.00
2 Beds starting at: 4,300.00
PH Apt priced at: 6,350.00
Great for Families or Shares! The kitchens are all renovated, updated and fully equiped. bathrooms are all renovated with granite. Plenty of closet space, even in the studios! Great location, Excellent Deal!! Next to the Broadway #1,#2 subway lines.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Michelle Siegel has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,150. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.