Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This UES apartment features nearly 800 square feet of luxury space. Located in a prewar doorman building this one bedroom apartment is on the 9th floor. It features an oversized formal dining room with wood-burning fireplace, a spacious living room, a large king sized bedroom connected to a marble bathroom and walk-in closet. There is also central A/C, laundry in unit, a gym, lounge and herringbone floors throughout. If you would like to set up an appointment to view this apartment, please contact Nicolette (786)338-1161 or Ncohen@spiregroupny.com
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.