Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
WALL OF WINDOWS! This spacious studio is located in the HEART of Greenwich Village. Washington Square Park is your new backyard. Renovated Bathroom and a charming separate kitchen with a checkerboard tile floor. TWO walk-in closets all in a DOORMAN/ELEVATOR building.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Richard Zangrillo has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,250. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.