Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
***BEAUTIFUL 2BR UNIT IN A LUXURY DOORMAN BUILDING***
The unit features:
~ A massive living room with amazing city/river views from the 30th floor!
~ Two queen-sized bedrooms with northern and eastern exposure
~ A modern galley styled separate kitchen
~ Kitchen has granite counter-tops and dishwasher & microwave
~ A gleaming recently renovated marble bathroom
~ Excellent closet space both in the bedrooms and the hallways
~ Luxury 24hr doorman building with valet service and live-in super
~ Garage/parking on premise as well as dry cleaners
~ Laundry room
The is a great apartment with everything you can need at a below market price. Steps to the Lexington Avenue #6 train, YMCA, New York Sports Club, Central Park, CVS and the supermarket and tons of restaurants Don't miss out, to view please call Reisa today!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Reisa Paez has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,650. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.