Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Modern, chic Tribeca living! Large convertible 2 bedroom, 2 bath with PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRACE, 11-foot beamed ceilings, wall to wall windows letting an abundance of natural light shine through the entire apartment. Extra large closet space, open city and river views, stainless steel GE profile appliances.
Tons of amenities which include; Fabulous Lobby, 24 Hour Doorman andConcierge, Screening Room, Gameroom with billiards, Valet Services, Sky Basketball Court (full size!), 5500 sqft Roof Deck with Unobstructed, Panoramic City Views, Broadband Internet, On-site Indoor Parking, On-site Equinox Health Club & Spa, and and on-site Starbucks.
Call me today to schedule a private viewing of this spectacular apartment!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,895. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.