Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
This polished 1 bedroom in the prime location of SOHO. The building is clean and well maintained.
The apartment has gone through a recent renovation and has new shiny floors. The bathroom is very large and also new.
The common space is a kitchen and living room combination. The kitchen has a beautiful renovation with stainless steel appliances and dark wood cabinets.
This prime location apartment will not be around for long. Call or TXT to schedule a viewing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,400. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or SoHo. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.