Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
One of New York Citys most classic neighborhoods is home to a new luxury building that redefines what it means to rent a home in the city. The building, located on the Upper West Side, meets its residents refined tastes, addresses their concerns about the environment, and fulfills their families needs all at once. The building features 196 luxury rental units and five floors of retail space. Families will appreciate that apartments are spacious and include a high number of two- and three-bedroom homes, each with its own washer-dryer unit and plenty of closet space extras that arent typically offered in rental units. Amenities: Washer/Dryer, Fitness Center, 24/7 Concierge & Doorman, Decompression Room, Childrens room, Roof Terrace with misting wall, BBQ area, bar, sundeck and screening area, Cold and Bike storage, leisure terrace, residents only lounge.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: David Wong has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $12,500. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.