Features and Amenities
- No Fee
This one bedroom apartment features floor to ceiling windows that suffuse the apartment with light and feature incredible unobstructed views! The windows are double-paned to block out the city noise. The pass through kitchen features all Energy Star appliances and Stainless steel ranges, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry. The bathroom is constructed with Italian porcelain tiles and Kohler fixtures. Additionally, the unit features a King Size bedroom, lots of closet space and climate control. The amenities include a state of the art fitness center, a half-court indoor basketball, a golf simulator, laundry, a furnished roof terrace, a tenant lounge, and a game room. Maid and valet services available upon request. There is also on site parking as well as a 24-hour pharmacy. Located minutes from the subway in the heart of Manhattan, this deal is not to be missed.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #950891
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Marcus Schott has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,975. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.