Downtown, Financial Battery Park City, Financial District, Tribeca, USA. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Just became available a great priced One Bedroom for only $2900. This unit will definitely not be in the market for too long so call for a quick and easy viewing 646 251-4475.
This apartment Features extra high ceilings, oak parquet floors, and oversized windows. This upscale, yet affordable residency offers all of the modern marvels one could ask for. Sunbathe on the wrap terrace, or tone up at the complementary fitness center. Doorman building with Concierge service all in a luxury building in downtown Manhattan.
Please call 646 251-4475 today for more information! Please contact me about this and other downtown listings! I would love to help you find the perfect place.
On-site fitness center Laundry room on every floor and in some select apartmentsValet service/24 hour doormanOn-premises garageClassic marble lobbyStone & mahogany computerized elevators11'4" beamed ceilingsMaple cabinetsBlack granite countertopsGE Appliances, including dishwasher and microwavePre-wired for high-speed internet connections.
The location here is absolutely UNBEATABLE. Steps from the major subway lines, getting anywhere is a breeze. Grocery stores, bars, restaurants and shops are just within seconds as well. Explore the South Street Seaport, Battery Park City or the walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial Battery Park City or Financial District or Tribeca or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.