Features and Amenities
Spacious and sunny one bedroom in the heart of W. Greenwich Village. Large living room space. Spacious, windowed and newly renovated Eat-in kitchen. Windowed bath. Renovated floors and freshly painted apartment. Great location, steps from C/D/E/F/M/1 subway lines and Washington Square Park. Near great bars, restaurants, nightlife and steps from public transportation. To see this or any other property from the citi-habitats website, please email or call Joanna for immediate viewing.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hooper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,400. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.