Gramercy, Gramercy Park, Flatiron, Midtown, Chelsea, 14th to 40th Street. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Impeccable 1 Br/1Bth duplex with 14" ceilings. Enjoy this huge open "floor thru" layout on main living level, upper level open sleep mezzanine overlooks lower floor. Residence feature includes high ceilings, tall windows, individually controlled central air, Viking, Sub-Zero & Bosch stainless steel appliances
Building Amenities include a 24hour doorman, laundry on each floor, On-site valet, rooftop deck and bike storage
Call or E-mail Chinwe to schedule an immediate showing
Showing times are Mon-Sunday 10am-7:00pm
Must have an appointment
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,500. The apartment location is generally known as Gramercy or Gramercy Park or Flatiron or Midtown or Chelsea or 14th to 40th Street. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.