3 Bedrooms at Very Spacious True 3 bd/2 bth*High Floor, New Ktchn, Gorgeous South/West River View No Fee for $6,050
New York. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Facials and natural spa manicures and pedicures.
- Laundry in Building
- Manhattan's oasis by the water
- No Fee
- sometimes you just need to get away. Now
- Spa is truly a space where you can leave it all behind.
- The city can be a stressful place and as every New Yorker knows
- Water Front Living Just out of Gramercy
A FANTASTIC SPACE & STUNNING VIEWS IN A 3 BED/ 2 bath APARTMENT. Gorgeous high floor apartment, new kitchen, tons of closet space, south/north/east views of the River and Queens.THIS IS AN UNBEATABLE DEAL. THIS PROPERTY IS IDEAL FOR U.N. STAFF, NYU STUDENTS & FACULTY.
Spacious layouts and unparalleled views, and a FREE private shuttle service AM-PM to Grand Central and Union Sq. Brand new kitchens and bathrooms, and great closet space! A year-round schedule of concerts, movies, and fun events make it easy to connect. But more than the scheduled events, it's the everyday luxury of this casual physical space that easily and naturally brings people together.
Residents are drawn out of doors to enjoy the sun, sit and read, stroll, watch the children play, grab a snack, browse the Web, or just catch the river breeze and watch the changing light. This property is a unique oasis: a sunlit space you can call your home. And enjoy the beautiful glass-enclosed heated swimming pool, spacious Scandinavian saunas, fully equipped cardio-vascular exercise rooms, a state-of-the-art weight room, locker rooms, relaxing lounge and beautiful sun deck. During summer months, members can also enjoy the barbecue grill and riverside views on the sun deck.
This wonderful facility is open every day to accommodate members' schedules. Email me at email@example.com or call me today # 917-731-0198!
- View full listing information on nyls.net
Listing ID: #822007
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,050. The apartment location is generally known as New York. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.