Downtown, SoHo. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
A FABULOUS PRE-WAR BUILDING WITH ELEGANT STONE FACADE W/ WING 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!
~POLISHED HARDWOOD FLOOR & GLORIOUS HIGH CEILINGS
~~RENOVATED EAT-IN KITCHEN W/ GAS STOVE
~~~STUNNING EXPOSED BRICK
~~~~ACTUAL APARTMENT PHOTOS!
++FABULOUS AREA NEAR SUBWAYS, CLUBS & SHOPS!!++
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hooper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,646. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or SoHo. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.