Downtown, Greenwich Village, Greenwich Village., Soho. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
Prime Location on Thompson Street and Close to all great Downtown Shops and Restaurants.
Brand New Appliances.
Stainless Steel Kitchen.
3rd floor walk-up.
Close to NYU, Supermarkets, Trains.
*****Reduced Broker Fee*****
Contact Michael for an Appointment today.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Michael M. Chan has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,750. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or Greenwich Village. or Soho. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.