Downtown, Greenwich Village, Hardwood Floors, High ceilings, Laundry, Loft, West Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
***PRIME WEST VILLAGE ***HUGE 1 BEDROOM WITH LAUNDRY, ELEVATOR, VERY HIGH CEILINGS, BIG WINDOWS, A LOT OF STORAGE....ONLY $3625!!!
PICTURES ARE WORTH 1000 WORDS !!!
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR AN EXCLUSIVE VISIT, THIS WON'T LAST ON THE MARKET!!!
I SPEAK FLUENT FRENCH!
EMAIL, CALL OR TEXT ME TO VISIT !!
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Loft unit offered at a monthly price of $3,625. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or Hardwood Floors or High ceilings or Laundry or Loft or West Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.