Battery Park City, Downtown, financial District, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Price Reduced!!!
- Roof Deck
Luxurious elegant True One Bedroom with Washer/Dryer in the heart of Downtown New York * Live like a New Yorker in luxury! This is the place to live... You would be proud to call this your home and invite your friends...
From its hotel-style amenities to the condo-quality finishes in the spacious apartments for rent to the understated aesthetic elegance that is the trademark of renowned architect Phillipe Starck, it stands out as not only one of the elite rental listings in the Financial District, but as one of Manhattan's most distinguished new rentals.
SEEING IS BELIEVING SO COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES!!!
Call for a Private Viewing Call Betty Medina @ 646 251-4475
It also provides its dwellers with state-of-art amenities and service that sets it apart from other Manhattan apartments for rent. From residents-only lounge and terrace, complete with panoramic views of the surrounding NYC cityscape and intimate seating spaces, to the Yoo Fit gym, featuring top-of-the-line cardio and strength-training equipment by Technogym, no expense has been spared in providing its residents with the ultimate Manhattan luxury rental experience. Its other hotel-style amenities include such familiar luxury rental building conveniences as a doorman and 24-hour concierge service, as a complimentary daily breakfast. With a prime Financial District location, it is right at the heart of one of Manhattan's most desirable residential neighborhoods, and just a short walk from a host of mass transit options. It has created an instant classic of a Manhattan rental building, and the ideal option for anyone searching for a luxury rental apartment in the Financial District.
High-speed Telecommunications Options
Self-controlled heat and A/C
Stainless Steel Fixtures
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Gourmet Chefs Kitchen
Stainless Steel Appliances
Business Meeting Room
Self-Controlled heat and AC
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,495. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or financial District or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.