Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Space
Huge 1000 square ft 2 bedroom duplex loft. King sized bedrooms with huge closets. Beautifully finished throughout with dark hardwood floor, ultra-high ceilings and walk-in closet. Surrounded by numerous windows flooding the space with natural sunlight. Modern commercial grade kitchen with Viking and Subzero appliances, stone counters and breakfast bar. Immense closets. Classic subway tiled bathroom with pedestal sink. Doorman, elevator and laundry on every floor plus a roof deck! Prime location off 17th St by Union Square.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rolf Schewe has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,250. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.