Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
This Studio is in an unbelievable luxury building with doorman and elevator. The building offers absolutely fascinating South Manhattan views from inside the unit.
Renovated over-sized windows provide the stunning view and allow the apartment to be filled with natural light. This unit has beautiful hardwood floors and a true walk-in closet.
The separate kitchen has stainless steel appliances including full fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Kitchen also includes granite counters and renovated cabinets. The large tiled bathroom is modern and clean.
The view from this apartment is worth the rent itself. Combined with the luxury building amenities and beautiful renovation, this apartment will not be on the market for long. Call or TXT today to set up a viewing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,600. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.