Features and Amenities
Landmark block of restored bldgs just steps to the promenade. charming, green design bldg, beech-plank flrs, d/w, s-steel/stone kitchen, video intercon & common roof deck. 5th floor 1 bedroom apt. with a bosch washer & dryer, brooklyn bridge views and locked elevator opens into the apt.
Common Outdoor Area
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,550. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.