Features and Amenities
Luxury building has a concierge, fitness center, common patio/garden,laundry room,and bike storage. Located by the F train with neighborhood parks nearby for recreation. This apartment is bright and spacious. The living room is approximately 11' 3" x 14'10" and the bedroom is approximately 10'2" x 13'. The kitchen appliances include a dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen is a separate room with an open pass through/breakfast bar. The bathroom is spacious. The apartment has a coat closet, linen closet, and bedroom closet.
Ardor Listing ID: 1096289
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,650. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Lower East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.