Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Windowed one bedroom with dual closet and overhead storage.
Great size living room with a private terrace.
Glistening wood floors throughout.
Prewar walk-up, with loads of character and tons of detail.
Excellent management... with a fast and easy approval process
To set up your own private showing...
Call or email Daniel Guillen @ (718) 419- 5424
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Daniel Guillen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,650. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Lower East Side. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.