Features and Amenities
*BIG. BRIGHT AND AIRY 2BR IN PRE-WAR BLDG IN WASH HTS*
*LANDSCAPED PARK-STYLE ENTRANCE W/ MARBLE LOBBY AND ELEVATOR*
*WINDOWED EAT-IN KITCHEN W MODERN APPLIANCES*
*LARGE BEDROOMS WITH TONS OF CLOSET SPACE*
*GREAT LOCATION NEAR SUBWAY, RIVERSIDE PARK, FANTASTIC RESTAURANTS*
My team examines the market every day to find the newest listings and the best deals in Manhattan. If you are looking for a new place to call home, I will find it, and Ill be the only person youll need throughout the process.
To view my other listings, go to:
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Skip Teel has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,100. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.