Features and Amenities
Neat, nicely maintained building on Upper West Side, minutes away from subway. Great neighborhood! Next to park and running routes; Quite & green
Nice, bright 2 bedroom apartment (easily flex3), hardwood floors; One and a half bath! Big, renovated eat-in kitchen with updated appliances;
Make an appointment to see this apartment today! Call 917-348-4334
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,900. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.